Launched on September 1st, 2013, whitelist.tf was created by Wiethoofd to give users the ability to easily generate a custom whitelist for use in Team Fortress 2's tournament mode. The site allows users to create every possible whitelist imaginable, while respecting original weapons every time new items are added by Valve. whitelist.tf is always up to date with the latest itemschema, making it perfect for server owners or configuration maintainers.
- Valve - For making the best first person hat simulator game in the world.
- OPTF2 - For providing a reliable and fast mirror of the Steam API item scheme.
- KritzKast - Whitelist.tf was featured in Episode #232 (@ 19 minutes) & Episode #236 (@ 1 hour).
- AnAkIn - For adding whitelist.tf support to TFTrue.
- Arie - For adding whitelist.tf support to serveme.tf.
- CanFo (ex-League Administrator) - For feedback and early testing (and for pointing KritzKast to whitelist.tf).
- Jakeowaty - For reating whitelist.tf logo & favicon.
- obla - For helping with content pages, grammar and not including me in ozfortress config commits.
The following Team Fortress 2 websites, tools or Leagues use whitelist.tf for generating or displaying their whitelists:
- AsiaFortress - Asian Team Fortress 2 League
- ETF2L - European Team Fortress 2 League
- LBTF2 - Brazilian Team Fortress 2 League
- ozfortress - Oceanic Team Fortress 2 League
- PugChamp - Captain-Based Team Fortress 2 pickup system
- Ready Steady Pan - Team Fortress 2 Fun Cup Tournament
- serveme.tf - Team Fortress 2 server reservation system
- TF2Connexion - French Team Fortress 2 League
- TF2Stadium - Team Fortress 2 web-based lobby system
- TFCL - Team Fortress 2 Competitive League
- TFTrue - Team Fortress 2 server plugin
- UGC League - Team Fortress 2 League
Stats & Info
Please leave your feedback in the Steam Group
or in the threads on