Created by Wiethoofd to give users the ability to easily generate a custom whitelist to use in Team Fortress 2's tournament mode.
Always up to date, respecting original item, weapon and taunt bans every time new items are added by Valve.
Presets for every Team Fortress 2 league imaginable, perfect for when you're running a server or maintain config files.
Launched on September 1st, 2013.
- Valve - For making the best first person hat simulator game in the world.
- OPTF2 - For providing a reliable and fast mirror of the Steam API item scheme.
- KritzKast - Whitelist.tf was featured in episode #232 (@ 19 minutes) & episode #236 (@ 1 hour)
- AnAkIn - Adding whitelist.tf support to TFTrue
- Arie - Adding whitelist.tf support to serveme.tf
- CanFo (TF2 League Admin) - Feedback and early testing (and for pointing KritzKast to whitelist.tf)
- Jakeowaty - Creating whitelist.tf logo & favicon
The following Team Fortress 2 websites, tools or leagues use whitelist.tf for generating or displaying their whitelists:
Stats & Info
Please leave your feedback in the Steam Group
or in the threads on