Launched on September 1st, 2013, whitelist.tf was created by Wiethoofd to give users the ability to easily generate a custom whitelist for use in Team Fortress 2's tournament mode. The site allows users to create every possible whitelist imaginable, while respecting original weapons every time new items are added by Valve. whitelist.tf is always up to date with the latest itemschema, making it perfect for server owners or configuration maintainers.
- Valve - For making the best first person hat simulator game in the world.
- KritzKast - Whitelist.tf was featured in Episode #232 (@ 19 minutes) & Episode #236 (@ 1 hour).
- AnAkIn - For adding whitelist.tf support to TFTrue.
- Arie - For adding whitelist.tf support to serveme.tf.
- CanFo (ex-League Administrator) - For feedback and early testing (and for pointing KritzKast to whitelist.tf).
- jakeowaty - For creating whitelist.tf logo & favicon.
- obla - For helping with content pages, grammar and not including me in ozfortress config commits.
The following Team Fortress 2 websites, tools or Leagues use whitelist.tf for generating or displaying their whitelists:
Stats & Info
Please leave your feedback in the Steam Group
or in the threads on